Noted Tamil director AL Vijay’s latest film Kanam, Diya in Tamil, has finally hit the screens today and received a positive response from critics. The film had Sai Pallavi and Naga Shaurya as the main leads. Vijay is popular among Telugu audiences for his movies like Nanna, Abhinetri and Madras Pattanam.
In his latest promotional interview, AL Vijay expressed his wish to foray into Tollywood. Vijay said that several Tollywood producers had asked him to direct movies for them. The director added that he will plan a straight Telugu movie as soon as he wraps up his ongoing Tamil projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas reveals the actual budget of Saaho
- Will NTR respond to Balayya’s son in law’s comments?
- Poll: Will Sye Raa work in Bollywood?
- Kartikeya opens up about his ‘scary’ role in Gang Leader
- Prabhas is the best I have ever seen-Chunky Pandey
- Bigg Boss : Who among these two will be the wild card entry?