Mahesh Babu’s upcoming social drama, Sarkaru Vaari Paata, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in Tollywood. The film’s shooting will commence from the first week of November in the USA. Keerthy Suresh is the leading lady in this high budget entertainer.
Meanwhile, there have been non-stop speculations regarding the actor who will be playing the main antagonist in the movie. Until recently, there were reports that Sandalwood star Upendra will be confronting Mahesh in a villainous role.
And now, the latest buzz is that well-known Tamil star Arvind Swami is in talks to play the main antagonist against Mahesh. However, we will have to wait until the makers come up with an official announcement in this regard.
This Parasuram directorial is being bankrolled under Mythri Movie Makers banner. Mahesh Babu’s GMB Entertainments and 14 Reels Plus banners are presenting the project. Thaman is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna reveals interesting details about Narthanasala
- Extra care on Nani’s Tuck Jagadish’s sets
- Chiranjeevi’s wishes for ailing Rajasekhar win hearts
- Dil Raju delaying Vakeel Saab’s release date only for this reason
- Taiwanese minister is a fan of Baahubali
- Emotional moment: Chiranjeevi Sarja’s wife Meghana Raj delivers baby boy