Evaru, starring Adivi Sesh and Regina Cassandra in key roles, hit screens last year and went on to win critical acclaim and commercial success. The film, penned by Sesh himself and directed by debutant Venkat Ramji, was bankrolled by noted producer PVP.
Now, Evaru is all set to be remade in Kannada. Young Sandalwood actor Diganth will reprise Sesh’s role, while the name of the actress who will play Regina’s role is yet to be announced. Most of the technicians who worked on Evaru will also be working on the Kannada remake.
Evaru was an adaptation of the award-winning Spanish film, The Invisible Guest. Bollywood film Badla, starring Amitabh Bachchan and Taapsee Pannu, was the first Indian adaptation of The Invisible Guest.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Actress Vanitha’s third marriage in doldrums
- Back to back remakes for Chiru?
- When will Krish resume Pawan Kalyan’s film?
- Nani’s Tuck Jagadish team under home quarantine
- Shahid ready with award-winning performance with Jersey