Ace lensman R Rathnavelu is one of the most sought after cinematographers in the southern film industry. The acclaimed is awaiting the release of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious patriotic drama, Sye Raa, and is currently shooting Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru.
Now, the latest update is that Rathnavelu has been roped in by star director Shankar to crank the camera for his highly-anticipated patriotic drama, Bharatheeyudu 2. Apparently, Rathnavelu has replaced noted cinematographer Ravi Varman who had to quit the project as his dates were clashing with an international project.
Also, Rathnavelu was reportedly considered for Mani Ratnam’s ambitious historic magnum opus, Ponniyin Selvan. However, legendary DP Santhosh Sivan may eventually be assigned to shoot the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rhea blames these major people in Sushanth’s death
- Actress-Singer was asked to go to Karan Johar’s parties to bag roles
- Latest update on SP Balasubramanyam’s funeral
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments