The name Rathnavelu is synonymous with several big budget movies in Telugu and Tamil. The is cinematographer has some of the biggest movies such as Robot, 1 Nenokkadine and Rangasthalam to his credit. His next release will be Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa.
Now, in a latest interview, Rathnavelu revealed that he will turn director next year and that he has even finished scripting for his maiden film as a director. The acclaimed technician said that he has been planning to make his directorial debut for the last 7, 8 years, but his dream has been delayed due to his association with all the big budget entertainers he has been working on over the years.
Rathnavelu is currently juggling two of the most eagerly awaited biggies, Kamal Haasan and Shankar’s Bharatheeyudu 2 and Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song
- Nephew compares Mahesh Babu with Hollywood legend
- Shashank gets emotional thanks to Loser’s success
- Adorable photo : Kid Mahesh Babu with his siblings