Acclaimed Tollywood cinematographer Senthil Kumar is cranking the camera for numero uno director Rajamouli’s most eagerly awaited period action drama, RRR. In a latest interview, Senthil revealed the biggest challenge while shooting the film.
Senthil said that while both Baahubali and RRR are proud films, RRR is quite different from Baahubali since it’s a realistic period film set in the pre-independence India era. “The challenge here is how authentically we can present the movie, because people will know how India was during that time,” Senthil said.
Senthil also said that fans can expect “unbelievable performances” from all the actors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sequel on cards for this recent OTT hit?
- This music director fixed for Prabhas-Radha Krishna film?
- Tamil hero Vishal in a big mess once again
- Crazy hero’s special role in Chiru’s Lucifer remake?
- Puri Jagan in no mood to relax during Lockdown
- Payal Rajput dying to work with this director