Acclaimed Tollywood cinematographer Senthil Kumar is cranking the camera for numero uno director Rajamouli’s most eagerly awaited period action drama, RRR. In a latest interview, Senthil revealed the biggest challenge while shooting the film.
Senthil said that while both Baahubali and RRR are proud films, RRR is quite different from Baahubali since it’s a realistic period film set in the pre-independence India era. “The challenge here is how authentically we can present the movie, because people will know how India was during that time,” Senthil said.
Senthil also said that fans can expect “unbelievable performances” from all the actors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular actress decides to work in 1 south film every year
- Bigg Boss 4: Is this contestant in danger zone?
- Bigg Boss 4: Housemates are vexed with Harika’s behaviour; Here’s why
- Sai Tej-Nabha Natesh’s SBSB gets a release date
- Shocking buzz on Varun Tej and F3
- Kriti Sanon confirmed as Sita in Prabhas’ Adipurush?