Ace director Mani Ratnam, who is currently busy with his dream project, Ponniyin Selvan is expected to resume the film’s shooting soon after the lockdown is lifted. After Ponniyin Selvan, Mani Ratnam is gearing up to make a sequel to his iconic hit, Roja.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the legendary director is planning to venture into the digital world with a web series. News is also that he will produce the series and handover direction responsibility to one of his assistances.
However, an official confirmation regarding the same is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh’s producer files a lawsuit
- Mahesh Babu’s supercool picture wows fans
- Pawan Kalyan lauds AP CM YS Jagan
- Backdrop of Sudha Kongara’s next film revealed
- Dhruv Vikram’s makeover for Vikram 60
- Prabhas signs yet another film: Deets inside