Ace director Mani Ratnam, who is currently busy with his dream project, Ponniyin Selvan is expected to resume the film’s shooting soon after the lockdown is lifted. After Ponniyin Selvan, Mani Ratnam is gearing up to make a sequel to his iconic hit, Roja.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the legendary director is planning to venture into the digital world with a web series. News is also that he will produce the series and handover direction responsibility to one of his assistances.
However, an official confirmation regarding the same is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to visit flood-hit Rayalaseema ahead of bypoll
- Noted hero in the sequel of HIT?
- Naga Shaurya, Ritu Varma’s film heads to Dubai
- Niharika’s farewell parties become the talk of the town
- “I have become a pakka Telugu ammayi,” Rakul says
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?