If you remember superstar Rajinikanth’s Dalapathi, one of his biggest hits that released in 1991, you’ll surely know how the film’s camera work was one element that stood out. And cinematographer Santosh Sivan who worked on the film then has interestingly not worked with the superstar post that.
But now, as Rajinikanth teams up with director A.R. Murugadoss for his next, this combination will happen again after all these years. “Finally 😃🤗very excited to work with Rajini Sir after Thalapathy 😃 (sic),” posted Santosh on Twitter confirming the same.
Finally 😃🤗 very excited to work with Rajini Sir after Thalapathy 😃
— SantoshSivanASC. ISC (@santoshsivan) February 10, 2019
Interestingly, this will also be the second time Santosh works with Murugadoss after Thupaki.
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized
- Top Tamil star surprises Prabhas?
- NTR all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- Kajal Aggarwal launches her production house
- Renu Desai all set for Tollywood comeback with a biopic