Hero Kalyanram is gearing up to release his upcoming family entertainer, MLA, on March 23. The actor will also be seen in a romantic drama titled Naa Nuvve in May. Now, the latest buzz is that Kalyanram is in talks with a star cinematographer for his next project.
The latest reports reveal that ace lensman Guhan, the man behind the grand visuals in movies like Athadu, Aagadu and Baadshah, has narrated an action adventurous thriller script to Kalyanram and the Nàndamuri hero is quite impressed with it.
If things fall into place, the above mentioned project may go on floors latest this year. However, we will have to wait for an official confirmation from the horse’s mouth.
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?
- Its homecoming for Ileana
- Press Note : Grand premieres for Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi on June 28