Soon after tying the knot with her boyfriend Gautam Kitchlu on October 30, Kajal landed in Maldives along with Gautam for her honeymoon. Pictures of the newlyweds spending some blissful times by the beach are making a huge splash on the internet.
Kajal was supposed to return to Hyderabad post Diwali to participate in Acharya’s shoot. But with Chiru testing positive for COVID-19, here combination scenes with the Megastar have been postponed to a later date. And the latest buzz is that Kajal is now planning to extend her honeymoon until she gets some clarity on her shooting schedule.
Articles that might interest you:
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time
- Shah Rukh Khan’s new look goes viral
- Noted actor’s negative role in Balayya-Boyapati film
- Exclusive Interview : Team Bombaat – Our film is a fun watch for entire family