The shooting of Acharya starring Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan has been halted in the view of Covid second wave. The unit will be back in action only after the second wave subsides.
Reportedly, around 14 days of shoot is still pending and Ram Charan who plays a pivotal role in the film will have to allot a week or so in order to wrap up his portion. Koratala Siva is well aware of the same and he plans to wrap up Charan’s portion as soon as shoot resumes so that the latter can move onto RRR.
There have been reports claiming Acharya will release this August but nothing is certain for now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Perni Nani clarifies about YS Jagan-Nagarjuna meeting
- All eyes on RRR’s 40-second video
- Team Romantic to watch FDFS with audiences
- Latest – RRR ties up with PVR Cinemas
- Trailer of Satyadev’s Skylab to be out on this date
- Aadi, Payal Rajput ooze romance in Tees Maar Khan beach pictures