The shooting of Acharya starring Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan has been halted in the view of Covid second wave. The unit will be back in action only after the second wave subsides.
Reportedly, around 14 days of shoot is still pending and Ram Charan who plays a pivotal role in the film will have to allot a week or so in order to wrap up his portion. Koratala Siva is well aware of the same and he plans to wrap up Charan’s portion as soon as shoot resumes so that the latter can move onto RRR.
There have been reports claiming Acharya will release this August but nothing is certain for now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth and Ajith donate big for COVID victims
- Virata Parvam’s next target gets fixed
- Budding Telugu writer-director dies of Covid
- Press Note : Most-Talked About OTT Platform ‘Spark OTT’ Launching In Few Hours
- Two top heroines in consideration for Pushpa’s item song
- Rashmika reveals her wedding wish