Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Acharya which was supposed to hit the silver screens on 13th May has been postponed due to the surge in Covid cases and the consequent decline in footfalls at cinema halls.
Reports say the second wave of Covid is likely to subside later this May or early June.
The makers of Acharya are now planning the release accordingly. The producers, and the director Koratala Siva are apparently planning to release the film this August. The final call on the release date will be taken after the completion of shoot.
Acharya is in final leg of production and the remaining portion will be shot at a brisk pace once favourable conditions emerge. The Koratala Siva directorial stars Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan, Kajal, and Pooja Hegde.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed director penning a script for Prabhas?
- Post-production issues delaying Vaishnav Tej’s next?
- Nabha Natesh makes a special request to her fans
- Chiranjeevi gives an update on Jr NTR’s health
- Pushpa’s teaser sets another milestone
- Allu Arjun meets family after 15 days quarantine, shares video