Acharya is a film that many are waiting for eagerly. The film is directed by Koratala Siva and also has Ram Charan in a key role. The shooting is nearing its fag end of the shoot and the pre-release business has already started.
The latest update is that the pre-release business is being closed at 125 crores. This is the highest ever for Chiranjeevi. The film needs to start on a solid note for it to be in the safe zone.
As both Ram Charan and Chiru are a part of this project, the trade experts feel that this amount is achievable as Chiru’s last two films, Khaidi No 150 and Sye Raa made over 100 crores at the box office. Let’s see what happens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth wishes AR Rahman on 99 Songs’ release
- Pawan Kalyan tests positive for COVID-19; Undergoes treatment
- Pawan and Trivikram to revive their production plans?
- Uppena combination to materialize again?
- Star Tamil comedian Vivek suffers cardiac arrest; Critical
- Mahesh and Team SVP to race against time