Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Acharya is among the most eagerly awaited films which will hit screens during the upcoming summer season. The film’s unit has wrapped up over 75 percent shooting so far and the entire shooting part will be wrapped up by February.
Now, the latest buzz in film circles reveals that Acharya’s team is planning to release the film on May 9, as a summer treat for fans. Incidentally, two of Chiru’s yesteryear blockbusters, Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari and Gang Leader, also released on May 9 and ended up as the two most memorable movies and the date has a special significance in his career. However, an official announcement regarding the release date is awaited.
Acharya is going to be a memorable outing too, with both Chiru and Charan sharing screen space with each other. This Koratala Siva directorial is being produced jointly by Charan and Niranjan Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shahid Kapoor’s next to be a mythological drama?
- Noted actor to join Amitabh Bachchan’s next
- Latest updates on Varun Dhawan’s wedding
- Release date for these two Bollywood biggies to be out soon
- Rishi Kapoor’s last film to release on this date
- Teaser for Thala Ajith’s Valimai to be out on this special day?