Megastar Chiranjeevi resumed Acharya’s shoot earlier this month with a fight sequence in which he locked horns with the film’s main antagonist Bollywood star Sonu Sood. In a latest interview, Sonu revealed that Chiru felt bad to hit him during the fight sequence.
“During the fight shoot, Chiranjeevi garu came to me and told me that he is feeling bad to hit me after all the service I have been doing for the poor and needy. Chiru told me that my fans will be angry on him if he beats me,” Sonu said.
Sonu went on to say that Koratala Siva has rewritten his part slightly keeping in mind his newfound image of a good samaritan and that they even had to reshoot a scene in which Chiru places his leg on him.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Viral – Nagarjuna joins Praveen Sattaru’s action drama