Megastar Chiranjeevi resumed Acharya’s shoot earlier this month with a fight sequence in which he locked horns with the film’s main antagonist Bollywood star Sonu Sood. In a latest interview, Sonu revealed that Chiru felt bad to hit him during the fight sequence.
“During the fight shoot, Chiranjeevi garu came to me and told me that he is feeling bad to hit me after all the service I have been doing for the poor and needy. Chiru told me that my fans will be angry on him if he beats me,” Sonu said.
Sonu went on to say that Koratala Siva has rewritten his part slightly keeping in mind his newfound image of a good samaritan and that they even had to reshoot a scene in which Chiru places his leg on him.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ayyapaum Koshiyum remake to start shoot from this date
- Prabhas’ swanky gifts to his team become a hot topic
- Ram’s RED’s day 1 collections: Registers a solid opening
- Viral – Pan India stars strike a pose
- Red and Alludu Adhurs’ day one Nizam collections
- 14th Jan- Master and Krack’s Nizam collections