Star director Koratala Siva has been working on Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 152nd film, Acharya. This highly-anticipated film has already wrapped up nearly 40 percent of its shoot and the next schedule will resume soon after the new guidelines are announced post the lockdown.
Meanwhile, in latest interview, Koratala Siva revealed that Acharya will be a mixture of his style – of blending social issues and entertainment – and Chiranjeevi’s mass image. “I have designed a powerful role for Chiranjeevi garu and it will surely make an impact among the audience,” Siva said.
In Acharya, Chiru will be seen in the role of a naxalite turned professor. Ram Charan will also be essaying a crucial role in the movie, which also has Kajal Aggarwal playing the female lead. Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy are jointly bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part