Star director Koratala Siva has been working on Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 152nd film, Acharya. This highly-anticipated film has already wrapped up nearly 40 percent of its shoot and the next schedule will resume soon after the new guidelines are announced post the lockdown.
Meanwhile, in latest interview, Koratala Siva revealed that Acharya will be a mixture of his style – of blending social issues and entertainment – and Chiranjeevi’s mass image. “I have designed a powerful role for Chiranjeevi garu and it will surely make an impact among the audience,” Siva said.
In Acharya, Chiru will be seen in the role of a naxalite turned professor. Ram Charan will also be essaying a crucial role in the movie, which also has Kajal Aggarwal playing the female lead. Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy are jointly bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s role in his next revealed
- Shahid Kapoor’s next to be a mythological drama?
- Noted actor to join Amitabh Bachchan’s next
- Latest updates on Varun Dhawan’s wedding
- Release date for these two Bollywood biggies to be out soon
- Rishi Kapoor’s last film to release on this date