Acharya is a film that many are waiting for eagerly. The film is directed by Koratala Siva and has Ram Charan in a key role. The shoot was happening in Khammam and its surroundings in Telangana.
Today, the unit wrapped up a month-long schedule successfully and came back to Hyderabad. Since yesterday night that Chiru is a bit sick and the shoot will be delayed.
Today, the makers cleared the air as they posted an official press note saying that the film is nearing its completion and will come out on time as promised. Acharya is all set for a May 13th release.
Kajal and Pooja Hegde play leading ladies in this film and now with the makers themselves clearing the gossips, the fans should super happy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Abused my body like never before: Naga Shaurya on his striking transformations
- RRR’s grand pre-release event in Dubai?
- Interview : Akash Puri – Romantic’s delay gave me sleepless nights
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with Krishna Vamsi’s film
- Thaman gives yet another starry glimpse of Mahesh from SVP