Acharya is a film that many are waiting for eagerly. The film is directed by Koratala Siva and has Ram Charan in a key role. The shoot was happening in Khammam and its surroundings in Telangana.
Today, the unit wrapped up a month-long schedule successfully and came back to Hyderabad. Since yesterday night that Chiru is a bit sick and the shoot will be delayed.
Today, the makers cleared the air as they posted an official press note saying that the film is nearing its completion and will come out on time as promised. Acharya is all set for a May 13th release.
Kajal and Pooja Hegde play leading ladies in this film and now with the makers themselves clearing the gossips, the fans should super happy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening star chilling in the US
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi teaser surprises with a twist
- Aditi Rao Hydari is a damsel in distress in Maha Samudram’s first look
- Vakeel Saab all set to enter 100 crore club
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?