The new schedule for Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated social drama, Acharya, has begun in Illendu, Khammam today. The ongoing schedule will last until March 15th. The shooting is currently going on at the opencast mines in JK Mines, Illendu.
Soon after the news of Megastar reaching Illendu spread widely, hundreds of fans rushed to the shooting location. Additional police force has been deployed to control the crowd. Currently, the shooting is progressing under a strict police vigil. Ram Charan too is expected to join the schedule in a few days.
Acharya has Kajal Aggarwal as Chiranjeevi’s love interest. On the other hand, Pooja Hegde plays Ram Charan’s leading lady. Charan and Niranjan Reddy are jointly bankrolling this project and Manisharma is composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas to join Radhe Shyam shooting from next week
- RGV’s next film to get a massive release
- I love Pawan Kalyan, that’s why I criticized him: Prakash Raj
- Star Bollywood heroine in NTR-Koratala Siva film?
- Gunasekhar to resume Shaakuntalam’s shoot after false COVID diagnosis
- Vijay’s young look goes viral from his upcoming film