The new schedule for Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated social drama, Acharya, has begun in Illendu, Khammam today. The ongoing schedule will last until March 15th. The shooting is currently going on at the opencast mines in JK Mines, Illendu.
Soon after the news of Megastar reaching Illendu spread widely, hundreds of fans rushed to the shooting location. Additional police force has been deployed to control the crowd. Currently, the shooting is progressing under a strict police vigil. Ram Charan too is expected to join the schedule in a few days.
Acharya has Kajal Aggarwal as Chiranjeevi’s love interest. On the other hand, Pooja Hegde plays Ram Charan’s leading lady. Charan and Niranjan Reddy are jointly bankrolling this project and Manisharma is composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Chaitanya to star in leading banner’s next?
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heads to Dubai
- Jagapathi Babu’s Bollywood debut with a jungle adventure
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day