The shooting for Megastar Chiranjeevi’s upcoming film, Acharya is progressing at a fast pace. Being directed by Koratala Siva, the shooting is underway at a specially erected temple town set in Hyderabad.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that popular music label Aditya Music has acquired Acharya’s music rights by offering a whopping of ₹4 crores. Co-starring Ram Charan and Kajal Aggarwal in prominent roles, Acharya is aiming for a summer release.
Ram Charan’s Konidela Production Company in association with Matinee Entertainments banner is bankrolling this mega movie. Mani Sharma is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- New twist in the release of AVPL’s Hindi dubbed version
- Mahesh Babu-Balakrishna episode’s promo is unstoppable
- Akhanda continues rampage – Creates new records on OTT
- Shyam Singha Roy’s deleted scene is impressive
- Telugu actor to portray 12 makeovers in his next – Deets inside
- Naga Shaurya’s next is titled Krishna Vrinda Vihari