The shooting for Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated social drama, Acharya, has been stalled since April due to the raging pandemic. A major portion of the film’s shoot was completed in a specially erected Dharmasthali village set in Kokapet, Hyderabad, and in Maredumilli Forests and Khammam.
According to the latest updates, director Koratala Siva is planning to wrap up the entire balance shoot in a start-to-finish single schedule. Apparently, just 20 days of shoot is pending before the unit breaks the pumpkin and complete the production formalities. The next schedule Is expected to resume in the Kokapet set from July.
Hero Ram Charan, who plays a crucial role in Acharya, is also bankrolling it in association with Matinee Entertainments’ Niranjan Reddy. Kajal Aggarwal and Pooja Hegde are the female leads in this high budget entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru’s next- Meher Ramesh spends lakhs for just montage shots
- Allu Arjun’s wife Sneha crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Vijay-Rashmika’s Dear Comrade crosses a huge milestone
- Bellamkonda Suresh sets up another project for his younger son?
- Amazon’s latest Hindi biggie gets a new release date?
- My role will shock you in Pushpa-Rashmika