Finally, after being on hold for nearly 8 months due to the lockdown and the raging pandemic, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated social drama, Acharya, is all set to resume from November 9. The film’s production house Konidela Production Company has made an official announcement regarding the same.
Acharya’s upcoming schedule will last for about a month and the crew will be shooting amid all the necessary safety measures. A major portion of the film’s shooting will be wrapped up with this schedule. Chiru, Kajal Aggarwal and the rest of the supporting actors will be taking part in the new schedule.
Also, the makers have confirmed that Acharya will be hitting screens in summer next year. This Koratala Siva directorial is being produced jointly by Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy. Manisharma is composing the film’s soundtrack.
Post lockdown, we are excited to be back on sets from NOV 9th with all the safety precautions. It will be a month long schedule in which large chunk of the movie shoot will be done.
Mega Mass will begin at theaters in Summer 2021 💥#Acharya
— Konidela Pro Company (@KonidelaPro) November 4, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2
- Fans anxious about Mahesh, Prabhas and Ram Charan’s health status
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Veteran Bollywood composer Shravan Rathod passes away due to COVID-19
- Oxygen for India: Chiranjeevi’s touching tweet on Vizag Steel Plant
- Telangana Governor Tamilisai appreciates Chiranjeevi’s gesture