The unit of Chiranjeevi and Koratala Siva’s highly-anticipated social drama, Acharya, is all set to resume the film’s shoot from today. Like most other movies, even Acharya’s shoot was stalled in April, due to the COVID second wave and the subsequent lockdown.
In a latest interview, Koratala Siva revealed that only 12 days of shoot is left before he wrapped up the entire shooting formalities. Ram Charan will be shooting for 7 days and he will participate in a high voltage action sequence and a few crucial scenes.
Acharya also features Kajal Aggarwal and Pooja Hegde as the female lead. Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy are jointly bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two exciting speculations on Prabhas’ Salaar
- Cash Promo: Senior Telugu actors evoke fun
- NTR to launch Thimmarusu’s trailer tomorrow
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day
- NOTA actress Yashika Anand seriously injured in a car accident; Friend loses life
- iSmart Shankar girl says no to ‘rain’ songs