Young hero Nikhil faced a lot of heat when he selected a bad subject in the form of Shankara Bharanam. The film bombed big time disappointing many. Losing no hope, Nikhil chose an interesting subject for his new film Ekkadiki Potavu Chinnavada.
The film has received a good buzz but is releasing in such a crunch situation when currency notes are banned and the common man is facing huge trouble.
In such a situation, it will be a huge test for Nikhil and team to impress the audience with some strong content. Nikhil looks quite confident in his interviews and let’s hope that this attitude helps the film big time at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charan, Tarak belong to rival families; But they are good friends: Rajamouli
- AA20’s emotional drama to be on par with Rangasthalam?
- Debated whether or not to release RRR’s motion posters in these times: Rajamouli
- Anushka and Samantha in race for the prestigious biopic?
- RRR’s Bheem For Ramaraju teaser sets a Tollywood record
- Nani, Samantha and Mallesham win top honors at CCFA Awards