Akkineni young lad Akhil is basking in the accolades he has been receiving for his performance in Hello. The film is inching closer to the $1 million milestone in the US. In a latest promotional interview, Akhil opened up about his craft in detail.
Akhil said that he doesn’t treat acting as a 9 to 5 job, but as a 24/7 responsibility. Akhil revealed that he was all-over the place during Hello’s shoot and post-production even at odd hours, looking after the nitty gritties of the film’s making.
Akhil revealed that it was his father Nagarjuna who had encouraged him to handle additional responsibilities of filmmaking apart from acting. The young hero will be announcing his next project on January 10.
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut
- Gold coins tradition continues in Kollywood
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil