Akkineni young lad Akhil is basking in the accolades he has been receiving for his performance in Hello. The film is inching closer to the $1 million milestone in the US. In a latest promotional interview, Akhil opened up about his craft in detail.
Akhil said that he doesn’t treat acting as a 9 to 5 job, but as a 24/7 responsibility. Akhil revealed that he was all-over the place during Hello’s shoot and post-production even at odd hours, looking after the nitty gritties of the film’s making.
Akhil revealed that it was his father Nagarjuna who had encouraged him to handle additional responsibilities of filmmaking apart from acting. The young hero will be announcing his next project on January 10.
Articles that might interest you:
- Don’t compare Baahubali with Saaho-Sujeeth
- Megastar Chiranjeevi impressed with young musician
- For now, Harish Shankar clears all doubts
- Sad-This actress has no films in her career
- Kiara Advani to act in yet another web film
- Disha Patani breaks up with boyfriend?