Today is the birthday of the very beautiful Tamanna. Within a short span of time, she has become one of the most sought after actresses in South Indian cinema.She is also all set to make big strides in Bollywood next year.
Tamanna has proven time and again that she can also act well in challenging roles. But the journey has not been easy. When asked by a leading newspaper about the secret of her acting prowess, Tamanna said “When someone acts for the first time, it is natural to feel fear. In fact, for my first movie I cried! But those tears haven’t been a waste, as they’ve motivated me to become a good actress. I’m very happy about that. I’ve learnt a lot of things since my first movie”, she said.
Tamanna also said that acting is a self taught art. “No one teaches you anything by taking your hand. One has to learn everything one thing at a time and it becomes a self taught art, one that you master over time”, she said. Tamanna will be seen in ‘Bhale Thammudu’ next year and a couple of projects are in the pipeline.
123telugu.com wishes Tamanna a very Happy Birthday!
Articles that might interest you:
- Mohan Babu looks regal in Aakasame Ne Hadduraa new posters
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Chiranjeevi as chief guest for O Pitta Katha’s pre-release event
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share