Speaking to the media recently, Adivi Sesh revealed that acting will always remain his first love. He also added that he plays an intense investment banker in his upcoming emotional thriller.
Sesh revealed that his direction course helped him immensely in learning how to become an actor as well apart from directing.
Kshanam has been directed by debutante Ravikanth Perupu and also stars Adah Sharma and Anasuya. The film has been produced by the prestigious banner, PVP Cinemas.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu