The audio launch of Comedy King Allari Naresh’s ‘Action’ 3D was held today at Prasads Imax in a grand way. The event was attended by prominent celebrities like Bappi Lahari, director Kodanda Rami Reddy, Sreenu Vaitla, Boyapati Sreenu, Sukumar, producers Gemini Kiran, Adiseshagiri Rao and others. The film’s heroes Allari Naresh and Vaibhav attended the event, along with Sneha Ullal, Shazah Padamsee and Isha Talwar. Anchor Jhansi hosted the function.
Some song teasers were showcased to the public and the guests. All the guests expressed their happiness over Anil Sunkara’s directorial debut and wished the team the very best.
Action 3D is gearing up to hit the screens in May, as India’s first comedy 3D film. The film has been made with a big budget and it is the most expensive production in Allari Naresh’s career.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans