The climax scenes of the big budget comedy entertainer ‘Action’ 3D, will be shot from the 26th of this month. The movie has Comedy King Allari Naresh in the lead role along with Vaibhav, Shyam and Raju Sundaram. ‘Dookudu’ producer Anil Sunkara is the director and producer of this movie.
The unit members have been shooting continuously for a some scenes for more than a 100 hours at a stretch. Shooting will resume after a brief gap of two days.
‘Eega’ fame Sudeep is going to be seen in a cameo role. The movie is expected to hit the screens in early 2013.
- Interesting update about Ranveer-Deepika wedding
- NTR’s career comes a full circle with RRR
- Anasuya’s on-location snap from Yatra shoot goes viral
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback