Comedy King Allari Naresh’s big budget entertainer, ‘Action’ 3D’, is getting ready for release. The movie is currently under post production and the makers are planning to release the film in the last week of April. The film has been shot using advanced 3D technology and it is the first comedy film to be shot in the 3D format in India.
Vaibhav, Shyam and Raju Sundaram will be seen as the other male leads. Kamna Jethmalani, Neelam Upadhyay and Sneha Ullal will be seen as the female leads.
Anil Sunkara is the director and producer of this movie. Music has been composed by Bappi Lahari and his son Bappa Lahari.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title