Comedy King Allari Naresh’s big budget entertainer, ‘Action’ 3D’, is getting ready for release. The movie is currently under post production and the makers are planning to release the film in the last week of April. The film has been shot using advanced 3D technology and it is the first comedy film to be shot in the 3D format in India.
Vaibhav, Shyam and Raju Sundaram will be seen as the other male leads. Kamna Jethmalani, Neelam Upadhyay and Sneha Ullal will be seen as the female leads.
Anil Sunkara is the director and producer of this movie. Music has been composed by Bappi Lahari and his son Bappa Lahari.
- Niharika’s career getting a good push
- Big B donates Rs 2.5 crores to martyrs of Pulwama attack
- All eyes on NTR Mahanayakudu trailer
- Mokshagyna’s latest picture goes viral
- NTR back from holiday-Will resume training for RRR