Comedy King Allari Naresh’s big budget entertainer , ‘Action 3D’, is going to hit the screens in mid May. The film is currently under post-production and the first half’s re-recording has been completed. The movie is being readied as India’s first 3D comedy film. 3D effects are expected to be top notch, as the film has been shot in real 3D format. The movie is also the most expensive project in Allari Naresh’s career.
Anil Sunkara is the director and producer of this venture. ‘Kick’ Shyam, Vaibhav, Raju Sundaram and Brahmanandam will be seen in crucial roles in this movie. Sneha Ullal, Kamna Jethmanalani and Neelam Upadhyay will be seen as the female leads.
Bappi Lahiri has composed the film’s music.
- For the first time, Rajamouli opens up about RRR
- Mithai censored with zero cuts; All set for Feb 22nd release
- Kalyani Priyadarshan in talks for a biggie in Tamil?
- Hero Gopichand injured on sets
- People who earn out of politics are dangerous : Kamal Haasan