Comedy King Allari Naresh’s big budget entertainer , ‘Action 3D’, is going to hit the screens in mid May. The film is currently under post-production and the first half’s re-recording has been completed. The movie is being readied as India’s first 3D comedy film. 3D effects are expected to be top notch, as the film has been shot in real 3D format. The movie is also the most expensive project in Allari Naresh’s career.
Anil Sunkara is the director and producer of this venture. ‘Kick’ Shyam, Vaibhav, Raju Sundaram and Brahmanandam will be seen in crucial roles in this movie. Sneha Ullal, Kamna Jethmanalani and Neelam Upadhyay will be seen as the female leads.
Bappi Lahiri has composed the film’s music.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers