Allari Naresh, Vaibhav, Shaam and Raju Sundaram starrer Action 3D is gearing up for its wide release in the second week of May. The film’s shooting has already been wrapped up and currently, the post production is going on in full swing. Action is the first 3D comedy film to be made in Telugu and producer turned director Anil Sunkara
has spent a bomb on the making of this film. Moreover, for all the actors in the film, it’s their first tryst with 3D and sources say that the entire team had to work very hard to get the shot right. The film also stars Neelam Upadhyay, Sneha Ullal, Ritu Barmecha and Kamna Jethmalani. Kiccha Sudeep, who was last seen in Eega, is playing
a crucial role. Bappa and Bappi Lahari have scored the music and one of the songs in the film pays ode to K Raghavendra Rao’s style ofshooting songs.
- Has Nani taken a risk with Gang Leader?
- Kanchana 3 becomes a big hurdle for Jersey collections
- Star heroine to host Bigg Boss?
- Crazy rumor about Bunny-Trivikram film goes viral
- Poll: Do you think Maharshi has a flavor of Srimanthudu?
- Star hero interviews Narendra Modi