Comedy King Allari Naresh’s big budget entertainer ‘Action 3D’ is gearing up for a big release tomorrow. In order to overcome poor infrastructure in C centers, the production team is using Anaglyph 3D technology in C centers. Special glasses have been imported from China for this purpose.
While not as effective as Real 3D, Anaglyph technology will enable C center viewers also to get a taste of 3D images. In multiplexes and A centers, viewers will be able to watch the film in high quality real 3D.
Anil Sunkara is the director and producer of this big budget production. Allari Naresh, Kick Shyam, Raju Sundaram, Vaibhav, Sneha Ullal , Neelam Upadhyay and others will be seen in lead roles.
Among comedians, Brahmanandam, M.S.Narayana, Master Bharath, Sunil and Posani Krishna Murali are there in the film.
- NTR second single-Keeravani does it again with Rajarshi
- When veteran hero politely declined the offer to act in Athadu
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Dear Comrade eyes summer release
- Rakul shakes a leg with Suriya in Kochi
- Blockbuster film’s producers fight over sharing profits