The audio launch of Allari Naresh’s upcoming film Action 3D has been postponed to April 22. Initially, the event was being planned to be held on April 20; however, the audio launch will now happen on April 22 in Prasads Multiplex in Hyderabad. Anil Sunkara has directed the film and it’s the first comedy film to be shot in 3D.
The film also stars Vaibhav Reddy, Shaam and Raju Sundaram in lead roles. Neelam Upadhyaya, Sneha Ullal and Kamna Jethmalani are the lead actresses and Sudeep will be seen in a crucial role. The film was also simulatenously shot in Tamil. Bappa Lahiri and Bappi Lahiri have scored the music and Sarvesh Murari is the cinematographer.
The film’s first look had got a tremendous response and it’s going to be a laugh riot. Action 3D is expected to release in May.
- Pawan Kalyan can only clarify that rumor
- Will Arjun Suravaram revive Lavanya’s career
- RGV announces biopic on KCR
- Star Tamil hero buys Majili’s remake rights?
- Poll : Will Kanchana 3 post a threat to Jersey?
- Nani’s adorable post is breaking the internet