Vishal and Tamannaah’s upcoming action thriller, Action, is hitting theaters on November 15. A grand pre-release event was held tonight in Hyderabad. Speaking at the event, Vishal said that Action is the most expensive film in his career.
“Ever since the trailer was released, everyone thought that Action was shot for over 200 days with a budget of nearly Rs 200 crores. But we made the film within just Rs 60 crores and that too in just 88 days. This is the film’s director Sundar sir’s dream project. All the aspiring filmmakers must work with him at least for one film to know a great deal,” Vishal added.
Action is being presented in Telugu by Srinivas Adepu. The film was shot across Turkey, Azerbaijan, Baku and Krabi Islands, London and India.
Articles that might interest you:
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Sai Pallavi’s majestic first look from Shyam Singha Roy