Action King Arjun’s 150th film, Kurukshetram, is all set to be released on the upcoming Vinayaka Chavithi festive day. The film’s Tamil version, Nibunan, released in July last year and received a positive response from audiences.
Kurukshetram is an intriguing crime thriller. Arjun plays an investigative cop who is on a mission to nab a serial psycho killer who kills some famous people in a peculiar way. Arun Vaidyanathan is the film’s director. Kurukshetram also stars Prasanna, Varalaxmi Sarathkumar and Suman in prominent roles. Srinivas Meesala is presenting the Telugu version.
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon