Action King Arjun’s 150th film, Kurukshetram, is all set to be released on the upcoming Vinayaka Chavithi festive day. The film’s Tamil version, Nibunan, released in July last year and received a positive response from audiences.
Kurukshetram is an intriguing crime thriller. Arjun plays an investigative cop who is on a mission to nab a serial psycho killer who kills some famous people in a peculiar way. Arun Vaidyanathan is the film’s director. Kurukshetram also stars Prasanna, Varalaxmi Sarathkumar and Suman in prominent roles. Srinivas Meesala is presenting the Telugu version.
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero