Action King Arjun’s 150th film, Kurukshetram, is all set to be released on the upcoming Vinayaka Chavithi festive day. The film’s Tamil version, Nibunan, released in July last year and received a positive response from audiences.
Kurukshetram is an intriguing crime thriller. Arjun plays an investigative cop who is on a mission to nab a serial psycho killer who kills some famous people in a peculiar way. Arun Vaidyanathan is the film’s director. Kurukshetram also stars Prasanna, Varalaxmi Sarathkumar and Suman in prominent roles. Srinivas Meesala is presenting the Telugu version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Ranarangam’s second song has old school romance
- RGV off to watch iSmart Shankar on a bike
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true