Action King Arjun’s 150th film, Kurukshetram, is all set to be released on the upcoming Vinayaka Chavithi festive day. The film’s Tamil version, Nibunan, released in July last year and received a positive response from audiences.
Kurukshetram is an intriguing crime thriller. Arjun plays an investigative cop who is on a mission to nab a serial psycho killer who kills some famous people in a peculiar way. Arun Vaidyanathan is the film’s director. Kurukshetram also stars Prasanna, Varalaxmi Sarathkumar and Suman in prominent roles. Srinivas Meesala is presenting the Telugu version.
Articles that might interest you:
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Mohan Babu looks regal in Aakasame Ne Hadduraa new posters
- Chiranjeevi as chief guest for O Pitta Katha’s pre-release event