Action King Arjun’s 150th film, Kurukshetram, is all set to be released on the upcoming Vinayaka Chavithi festive day. The film’s Tamil version, Nibunan, released in July last year and received a positive response from audiences.
Kurukshetram is an intriguing crime thriller. Arjun plays an investigative cop who is on a mission to nab a serial psycho killer who kills some famous people in a peculiar way. Arun Vaidyanathan is the film’s director. Kurukshetram also stars Prasanna, Varalaxmi Sarathkumar and Suman in prominent roles. Srinivas Meesala is presenting the Telugu version.
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?
- Suspense continues over the leading ladies in RRR
- Rakul signs a Hindi biggie