After wrapping up his highly-anticipated sports drama, Bigil, Tamil star Vijay will be teaming up with young director Logesh Kanagaraj for his 64th film. Raashi Khanna and Rashmika Mandanna are said to be the female leads in the movie.
Now, according to the latest buzz in Kollywood circles, senior hero Action King Arjun will be essaying a crucial role in Thalapathy64. However, it’s still not clear if Arjun will be playing the chief antagonist in the movie. Anirudh Ravichander will be composing the music for the film which will be produced by Xavier Britto.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala
- Charity is not a rowdy mamool, says popular director
- Acharya’s first look to be out on this auspicious day?
- Corona Crisis: Actor turns sanitary worker
- Sundeep Kishan’s gesture for cine workers and hotel staff in Corona times