Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Power will soon be shot in Bangkok. K S Ravindranath (Bobby) is directing the film and Rockline Venkatesh is producing it. Hansika is the lead actress in this mass entertainer whereas Regina Cassandra is also playing an important role.
So far, the film has been shot in Hyderabad, Kolkata and Chennai. Now, the film unit is set to head to Bangkok to shoot for an important action sequence. “We are planning to shoot an important chase sequence in Bangkok and it’s going to cost us nearly Rs 2 crores. Allan Amin, the action choreographer of films like Dhoom, Dhoom 2, Rang de Basanti and Singh Is King, is going to supervise this action sequence which will be shot on Ravi Teja, Subba Raju, Brahmaji, Ajay, Sampath and few other fighters,” K S Ravindranath said.
The fight sequence will be canned from May 3 to May 10 and after that, the film’s shooting will continue in Hyderabad from May 11. Two songs are going to be shot in foreign locations in June. Thaman is scoring the music whereas Kona Venkat is writing the dialogues.
Articles that might interest you:
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly
- Teja refuses to budge on Sita title controversy
- Respite for Balakrishna-Wins his seat
- Sumalatha wins with a thumping majority
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)
- Shocking-Pawan Kalyan loses in Bheemavarm and Gajuwaka