The makers of Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated period magnum opus, tentatively titled Veeramallu, are currently erecting several lavish sets spread over 150 acres on the outskirts of Hyderabad. One of India’s finest action directors will be supervising the action sequences in the upcoming schedule.
Apparently, the action sequences are going to be so massive and spectacular that they will be one of the best on the Indian silver screen ever. Pawan, Bollywood star Arjun Rampal and others will be taking part in this crucial schedule. Director Krish will be canning several key talkie scenes and action sequences set in Mughal ruler Aurangazeb era.
Niddhi Agerwal and Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandes are the leading ladies in this massive pan-India project. Veteran producer AM Ratnam is bankrolling the film and MM Keeravani is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film
- PSPK27 title locked-To be revealed on this date
- Talk Dil Raju to remake Naandhi in Bollywood?