The action sequences of Rana Daggubati’s ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ are being shot currently on the Outer Ring Road in Hyderabad. The gritty action sequences have been conceived to convey realism and they are going to exploit Rana’s physique to the maximum. The movie is going to have some very interesting period sequences as well.
Nayanatara is the heroine in this movie and Krish is the director. This is his third film after the critically acclaimed ‘Gamyam’ and ‘Vedam’. Music is being scored by Keeravani and Jagarlamudi Sai Babu is the producer.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day