The action sequences of Rana Daggubati’s ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ are being shot currently on the Outer Ring Road in Hyderabad. The gritty action sequences have been conceived to convey realism and they are going to exploit Rana’s physique to the maximum. The movie is going to have some very interesting period sequences as well.
Nayanatara is the heroine in this movie and Krish is the director. This is his third film after the critically acclaimed ‘Gamyam’ and ‘Vedam’. Music is being scored by Keeravani and Jagarlamudi Sai Babu is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho will beat Baahubali 2 in this aspect
- Maharshi achieves a rare feat in this multiplex
- Suresh Babu’s big risk with Samantha’s O Baby
- Kajal’s determination to play this powerful role
- Allu Sirish’s ABCD’s fate in overseas
- Details of Suriya’s NGK overseas deal are here