The action sequences of Rana Daggubati’s ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ are being shot currently on the Outer Ring Road in Hyderabad. The gritty action sequences have been conceived to convey realism and they are going to exploit Rana’s physique to the maximum. The movie is going to have some very interesting period sequences as well.
Nayanatara is the heroine in this movie and Krish is the director. This is his third film after the critically acclaimed ‘Gamyam’ and ‘Vedam’. Music is being scored by Keeravani and Jagarlamudi Sai Babu is the producer.
- Case filed against noted actor
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding