Comedy King Allari Naresh’s big budget entertainer, ‘Action 3D’, is gearing up for a release on the 14th of this month. The movie is expected to complete its censor formalities soon, most likely on the 10th of this month. The movie has Allari Naresh, Kick Shyam, Vaibhav and Raju Sundaram as the male leads. Brahmanadam and Sudeep will be seen in crucial roles.
Anil Sunkara has directed and produced this comedy entertainer. Bappi and Bappa Lahiri have scored the tunes. The movie’s technical standards are expected to be quite high. ‘Action 3D’ is India’s first comedy 3D movie and it has been shot in real 3D.
Sneha Ullal, Neelam Upadhyay, Kamna Jethmalani and Sheena will be seen as the heroines in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh effortlessly donning the female-oriented roles
- Senior hero’s younger son makes debuts in movies
- Ram Charan takes up Ayyappa Deeksha
- Tamil Diwali for Telugu audiences
- Prabhas’s next film poster release
- Whistle’s power-packed trailer raises expectations