Popular character artiste Aditya Menon is said to have met with a major accident on the set of Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated period magnum opus, Hari Hara Veera Mallu. Apparently, Aditya Menon fell down from a horse during the shoot.
Aditya Menon sustained major injuries, but his condition is stable. The mishap occurred 4 days ago and he was admitted to Yasoda Hospital in Hyderabad and was later shifted to a private hospital in Chennai, where he is currently undergoing treatment. 123telugu.com wishes the actor a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth wishes AR Rahman on 99 Songs’ release
- Pawan Kalyan tests positive for COVID-19; Undergoes treatment
- Pawan and Trivikram to revive their production plans?
- Uppena combination to materialize again?
- Star Tamil comedian Vivek suffers cardiac arrest; Critical
- Mahesh and Team SVP to race against time