Popular character artiste Aditya Menon is said to have met with a major accident on the set of Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated period magnum opus, Hari Hara Veera Mallu. Apparently, Aditya Menon fell down from a horse during the shoot.
Aditya Menon sustained major injuries, but his condition is stable. The mishap occurred 4 days ago and he was admitted to Yasoda Hospital in Hyderabad and was later shifted to a private hospital in Chennai, where he is currently undergoing treatment. 123telugu.com wishes the actor a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varudu Kavalenu’s Vaddaanam video song to be out tomorrow
- Viral – Shriya with her adorable daughter Radha
- Crazy fan walks from Amalpuram to meet Chiranjeevi
- Radhe Shyam based on this famous Irish Palmist?
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Postponement issues arise for Allu Arjun’s Icon?