Actor turned director Srinivas Avasarala is awaiting the release of his latest film, Oorantha Anukuntunnaru. The film is hitting theaters tomorrow (October 5). Srinivas has also been busy directing a romantic comedy titled Palana Ammayi Palana Abbayi, featuring Naga Shaurya and Malavika Nair.
Now, in a latest interview with a popular English daily, Srinivas Avasarala has made an interesting statement. He said that for a good role, he is even ready to act without taking any remuneration. “I never look at the bank balance when a good role comes to me. If I like the character, I am ready to do it even free of cost. I acted in a short film recently because I liked it and I didn’t charge anything for it,” said Srinivas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director trashes heroine rumors of Suriya’s next
- The basic backdrop of Nani’s Ante Sundaraniki revealed
- David Warner does an NTR special – Video goes viral
- Will this Hindi actress match up to the might of Anushka?
- Star hero to introduce NTR and Charan in RRR
- OTT Review : Andhakaaram – Telugu film on Netflix – Works in parts