It is well-known that director Ram Gopal Varma’s Vangaveeti courted numerous controversies ever since it’s announcement. The uproar against the film grew rampantly after the film hit the screens last week, with Vangaveeti Ranga fans and family members alleging that the movie is full of distorted facts.
Miffed with the constant criticism against the film, RGV even said that the Vangaveeti fans and family members are more than welcome to make a biopic on Ranga’s life with the facts they claim to know.
Now, actor GV Sudhakar Naidu, well-known for his negative roles in movies such as Okkadu and Pokiri, vowed to make an authentic biopic on Ranga’s life with facts that will show Ranga as a hero, in contrast to RGV’s portrayal of the slain Vijayawada politician.
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?