Actor, filmmaker Prakash Raj is aggressively promoting his soon to be released directorial venture, Mana Oori Ramayanam. The multifaceted artiste interacted with a national media house and revealed several interesting tidbits about his personal and professional lives.
Prakash Raj said that directing films gives him pleasure and that acting is only 5 percent of what he does as a professional and that he has many other things to do in his life. Prakash Raj also revealed that he donates twenty percent of his earnings to charity.
Mana Oori Ramayanam is slated for its release on October 7th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two household staff at top Bollywood filmmaker’s home test positive for COVID-19
- Balakrishna’s next with his favourite director put on hold?
- Star anchor in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa? Here’s the clarification
- Indo-American actress opens up about her relationship with Kamal Haasan
- Mahesh Babu’s swim time with Gautam and Sitara
- Bigg Boss 4 gets a tentative launch date?