Here’s an interesting update on the NTR biopic’s cast. Talented character artiste Dr Bharath Reddy, who is popular among Telugu audiences for his roles in movies like Atharintiki Dharedhi and Dookudu etc, has been roped in to play a key role in NTR biopic.
Bharath Reddy will reportedly essay NT Ramarao’s first son-in-law Daggubati Venkateswara Rao’s role in the movie. Daggubati had played a crucial role in NTR’s party coming to power in 1984, and these scenes will be portrayed in this much-awaited biopic.
Apart from playing his father’s role in NTR, Balakrishna is also co-producing the movie with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. Krish is directing the movie. The film is scheduled to hit the screens on January 9, 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed Bollywood actor’s Tollywood debut with Venky’s next?
- Will Vijay promote Whistle in Telugu?
- Young hero ready to do negative roles
- 1 million Twitter followers for Vijay Deverakonda
- Whistle gets solid release in Nizam
- Vijay Sethupathi’s noble gesture wins hearts