Here’s an interesting update on the NTR biopic’s cast. Talented character artiste Dr Bharath Reddy, who is popular among Telugu audiences for his roles in movies like Atharintiki Dharedhi and Dookudu etc, has been roped in to play a key role in NTR biopic.
Bharath Reddy will reportedly essay NT Ramarao’s first son-in-law Daggubati Venkateswara Rao’s role in the movie. Daggubati had played a crucial role in NTR’s party coming to power in 1984, and these scenes will be portrayed in this much-awaited biopic.
Apart from playing his father’s role in NTR, Balakrishna is also co-producing the movie with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. Krish is directing the movie. The film is scheduled to hit the screens on January 9, 2019.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur