Noted Hindi actor and villain, Ajaz Khan who appeared in several Telugu films like Dookudu and Rogue has been arrested yesterday night by the cops from a private hotel in Belapur.
Going into the details, Ajaz was arrested for possessing eight tablets of the prohibited ‘ecstasy’ tablets. Ajaz will be produced before a court later today. The controversial star became famous after he entered the Bigg Boss house a few years back.
This is not the first time he has landed with court cases as in the past, Ajaz threatened to throw acid on a Mumbai based beautician. He was arrested and later released on bail.
Articles that might interest you:
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?