Noted Hindi actor and villain, Ajaz Khan who appeared in several Telugu films like Dookudu and Rogue has been arrested yesterday night by the cops from a private hotel in Belapur.
Going into the details, Ajaz was arrested for possessing eight tablets of the prohibited ‘ecstasy’ tablets. Ajaz will be produced before a court later today. The controversial star became famous after he entered the Bigg Boss house a few years back.
This is not the first time he has landed with court cases as in the past, Ajaz threatened to throw acid on a Mumbai based beautician. He was arrested and later released on bail.
Articles that might interest you:
- First look of Gopichand, Tamannaah’s Seetimaarr is out
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats BAN; All-time top 4 in the US
- Yes, I have anger issues: Naga Shaurya
- Two young beauties under consideration for Karthikeya sequel
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 26-01-2020
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies