Noted Hindi actor and villain, Ajaz Khan who appeared in several Telugu films like Dookudu and Rogue has been arrested yesterday night by the cops from a private hotel in Belapur.
Going into the details, Ajaz was arrested for possessing eight tablets of the prohibited ‘ecstasy’ tablets. Ajaz will be produced before a court later today. The controversial star became famous after he entered the Bigg Boss house a few years back.
This is not the first time he has landed with court cases as in the past, Ajaz threatened to throw acid on a Mumbai based beautician. He was arrested and later released on bail.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tuck Jagadish enters final schedule
- Chiru’s Acharya set in state’s backdrop?
- Poll : Which among these pan-India films are you looking forward to?
- Latest update on Pushpa’s next two schedules
- Prashanth Neel reveals why he chose Prabhas for Salaar
- Mega hero heads to multiplex; Urges audiences to celebrate cinema