Back in December 2021, on the stage of the Bigg Boss 5 Telugu show, Tollywood actor, Akkineni Nagarjuna, took an oath to adopt 1000 acres of reserved forest area as a part of the Green India Challenge program.
The actor has kept his promise and adopted 1080 acres of forest land. The foundation stone has been laid for the forest land, which is named after the legendary actor, Akkineni Nageswara Rao.
Amala Akkineni, Naga Chaitanya, Akhil, Sushanth, Sumanth, Supriya and others also attended the event. Besides, MP Santosh Kumar, who initiated the Green India Challenge has also graced the grand event. Keep watching this space for more details about the latest happenings.
We all know about the King @iamnagarjuna garu and his commitment towards anything. Be it his fitness, Movies, TVshows and now keeping his promise of adopting 1000 acres of forest land. Now the reserve forest will be named after the Legendary Actor Sri #AkkineniNageshwaraRao garu. pic.twitter.com/vwaaSPSNSU
— Santosh Kumar J (@MPsantoshtrs) February 17, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi gives a major update on Balakrishna’s film
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet looks stunning in her latest pic
- Sai Pallavi to romance Tarak in NTR 30?
- Pic Talk: Manchu Vishnu-Genelia recreate iconic still
- Impressive: Latest collections of Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2
- Pic Talk: Balakrishna’s pic with his son Mokshagna goes viral