Popular character artiste Naresh’s timely intervention has saved the lives of an actor named Rajinikanth and his family members from COVID. When Rajinikanth, a member of the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA), couldn’t find a bed in any hospital, he called up MAA President Naresh and the senior actor immediately arranged the beds at Continental Hospital in Hyderabad.
Not stopping there, Naresh also paid the hospital bills towards Rajinikanth and his family members’ treatment. Even last year, during the lockdown, Naresh contributed Rs 15 lakhs by offering Rs 10,000 financial assistance each to 150 poor and needy members of MAA. Naresh also donated Rs 1 lakh to the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC).
Also, when 12 members of MAA passed away due to COVID-19, Naresh handed over the cheques for Rs 2 lakhs to the deceased family members on behalf of MAA Committee. Naresh also facilitated life insurance for a sum of Rs 1 crore to all the members of MAA.
Articles that might interest you:
- Master and Karnan girl debuting in Tollywood
- Samantha offered a crazy role by Netflix?
- Vijay kills it in the first look of BEAST
- Adipurush: Special emphasis on Kriti Sanon’s characterisation
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas surprises a fan along with his family
- This is when RRR shoot will be wrapped up?