A few days back, RGV revealed to the world that he is releasing a film called Power Star and will soon start filming for it in the days to come.
Now, it is clearly evident that the film will be on Pawan Kalyan. RGV also revealed a small clip where the lookalike of Pawan is walking in his office.
Now, the juicy info is that the lookalike who was supposed to play the role is skeptical to do the film now. The news is that he is planning to walk out of the film.
Though this is mere speculation, it has caught on all over. Knowing RGV, he can do anything to make this happen and if any actor walks out, he will bring in another guy within minutes and start the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time