It is well-known that versatile artiste and filmmaker Prakash Raj has adopted Kondareddy Palli, a remote village in Mahabubnagar district. Ever since he adopted the village last year, Prakash Raj has transformed the village and thus the lives of its people.
The actor cum filmmaker, who is currently busy with the shooting of his debut Bollywood directorial, Tadka, has taken a couple of days break to oversee the renovation works for the Govt. High School in the village.
Apart from renovating the existing school building, Prakash Raj is also building an extension with his own money. The actor’s next directorial, Mana Voori Ramayana, has finished its post-production formalities and is awaiting the right time for its release
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake